- Development of a year plan with options for the next three years.
- Year end analysis which will include the current grade situation and recommendations
- Only $75 per month
- Everything in the Bronze Plan, PLUS
- Development of the two year plan, with options for two more years
- Update on the FAFSA deadline
- One College Tour
- Only $100 per month
- Everything in the Silver Plan, PLUS
- Development of the four year plan, with revisions
- Prior year analysis of the prior year”s grades
- Information on the school system, and/or graduation requirements, such as the type of diploma, and any changes with the entire time while in secondary school
- FAFSA completion assistance; scholarship information databases
- Two college tours, of any conference
- Only $200 per month
Quote printed in the Princeton Review:
“Of course, people who don’t love the profession usually leave quickly; guidance counselors have one of the highest initial attrition rates of any profession in this book—a staggering 60 percent within the first two years.”
Our program is customized and tailored in conjunction with our student development departments to provide services beyond just picking a college or university. Our specialists have that additional support which could make all the difference in your student’s success. Our unique staf was created for a unique time and student.
What do I get from the report?
The family will receive step by step instructions on the process on a weekly or monthly basis. The family will feel comfortable about the fact that our staff will guide you through the maze of the college process.
Finally, your specialist will meet with the guidance counselor and the teachers of each of the subjects to establish a relationship and set up a procedure for disseminating information (Email, conferences, etc.).
After you receive the report one of our specialists will contact you to discuss the plan and answer any questions about the school. Our “specialists” know the university and can even give helpful tips to help gain that needed edge.
All results are confidential and private to the families involved.
Why use this service?
This service will give your family the needed information to make a sound decision regarding your educational future.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests and questions.